Subject: CPP Notification Letter Estonia
From: "Katrin Lambing" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "REIS, Djamila" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:21:55 +0200

Dear Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus,

Please find the attached Notification Letter of Estonian State Agency of
Medicines to participate in WHO CPP scheme.

Best Regards,

Katrin Lambing

State Agency of Medicines Estonia

Quality Manager

Ph  +372 737 4140

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Nooruse 1

50411 Tartu

www.ravimiamet.ee <http://www.ravimiamet.ee/>

Selles e-kirjas sisalduv teave (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud
ametialaseks kasutamiseks ning seda võivad kasutada vaid e-kirja
adressaadid. E-kirjas sisalduvat teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt
väljendatud loata edasi saata ega mis tahes viisil kolmandatele isikutele
avaldada. Juhul, kui Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu,
teavitage sellest koheselt saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri.
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently
deleting what you have recieved. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a third person without permission is prohibited and may be
illegal.